I love the picture that shows Princess Emily in the front yard and the one that shows the pond where there will hopefully be your garden and especially the one with all my beautiful grandchildren on the hammock. Thanks for sharing.
I love seeing all the kids and how they have grown can't see too many adults though, I know they like to hide. At least it looks like you had a nice day for Easter.
I love the picture that shows Princess Emily in the front yard and the one that shows the pond where there will hopefully be your garden and especially the one with all my beautiful grandchildren on the hammock. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the kids and how they have grown can't see too many adults though, I know they like to hide. At least it looks like you had a nice day for Easter.
ReplyDelete