Monday, February 6, 2012

What's New?














Here's what's been up at our house:

It's a little sad, but here is the last newborn diaper I will ever have to put on little Lukerson. On to bigger and better! (Here's looking forward to solid poops!) ;)

The 100th day of school is tomorrow and Jessa and Will brought home a tshirt and a baseball hat respectively with instructions to decorate each with one hundred items and then wear it to school Tuesday, the 7th.

With the birth of each of my children, Uncle Pat, has gifted each child with a Harley Davidson receiving blanket or baby Harley Davidson bath towel. Yesterday, Lukey got his baby blanket. It's the coolest blanket a baby ever had!

Luke is 4 weeks old today! He is a darling little man and we all love him sooo much. Our family is complete :) He's not lovin' the 'Bobber' so much any more. I shouldn't be so surprised. Boo! I'll keep tryin'.

Caught Emily trying on Daddy's shoes. That's such a classic Kodak moment, I didn't have to think twice. Camera was snatched out of its resting place and when I returned to snap the pic, found she had "accessorized" with some of Daddy's old Sundrop bottles. She's got enough personality for all of us, that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment