Friday, October 9, 2009

Ghostly Treats

Will was chosen to be the "Star of the Week" this week in his Kindergarten class. Monday he got to bring a kind of a 'Show 'n Tell' backpack full of special things to share with the class along with some photos of him and his family. Tuesday he got to pick a book from home to share with everyone. Wednesday his teacher read a special letter I wrote about him to everybody. Yesterday, he got to bring a buddy to lunch. I got to be his buddy! We had a yummy school lunch together then played out at recess with his friends. Fun! As his last day of Star of the Week he is supposed to bring a treat to share with the class. I got out some of my Halloween idea books and together he and I found something we thought looked "cool" , (Will) and more importantly, cheap and easy. Here's how they turned out.

1 comment: