Friday, December 4, 2009

Merry Christmas! Now Don't Come Back!

Jeff has been saying it for months now, but yesterday was the day. His employer, Owen's Inc., officially closed its doors and now we, along with many others, are out of work. (Sigh) We've been in this situation before, but never with a mortgage and 3 children. Now we get to hunt and fill out applications and send resumes. . . I know God is runnin' the show, still, it is a stressful situation. Jessa just asked me if Santa has a butt!! Ha! "Yes, Jess, everyone has a butt." "And Santa?" "Yes, and Santa." That girl- what a goose! :) K- enough blog. Got lots to too. I am hopeful and prayerful that our situation will turn around very soon.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that Amy. Like I said in my talk on Sunday, it's so hard to be blind to what the Lord wants for us and what lies in our future. Good luck to Jeff in the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clare. Hope it isn't too long of an unemployed stretch! :)

    ReplyDelete